I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sprained Ankle

I'm not sure if I posted about my sprain or not but I was trail running nearly 2 weeks ago and I slipped on some pebbles and sprained my ankle really bad. I did go to the dr. to make sure it wasn't broken. Here is a picture of the bruising. If you look closely you can see the brusing goes high on my ankle. I am frustrated because it has me taking time off of running. However, I did do a test run yesterday of a mile and it didn't swell up anymore than it already is. I will just do a few miles here and there as long as it isn't too painful nor gets worse. I am still trying to stay active by swimming and cycling so that I'm still prepared for Pikes Peak marathon in August. So I'm hoping it heals fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment