I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grilled Chicken Salad with apples

So I thought this was just a simple meal....a grilled chicken salad with apples, cranberries, and walnuts. The kids on the otherhand thought that this was the best! Josiah asked if he could even have the recipe for when he gets older! They also said that I have to make this for Grandma and Papa Carr when they come to visit in 2 weeks! I guess putting apples in a salad makes it extra special for them! I will grill the apples next time too! And my chicken wasn't so hard this time (as I tend to over cook on the grill...lol)!

No comments:

Post a Comment