I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Randomness

Here are some kitchen curtains I made. I think I will go see if I can get more material and make a second panel for each window.


And here is a nursing cover I made for my sister. I hope she likes it!


A rare sighting of me :) Josiah took these pics. This one is a little blurry.


Judah enjoying his new toy from Aunt Maggie :)

Aliyah fell asleep like this in a chair :)

Aliyah having a tea party in her brother's room while they were at cubscout camp!

So I think their eyes and nose resemble each other.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Dena,
    Maggie sent me to your blog to see your new little guy playing with his jingle block. He seems to like it! :) I enjoyed my visit reading about your beautiful family. Hope you have many more happy summer days!

    ReplyDelete