I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another day...

So it was a good day today overall. I walked the kids to the park and pitched the boys' some balls to hit and threw some to catch. I am a horrible pitcher by the way. I can't line it up worth a lick so they didn't get much good practice due to my inability to throw near the bat...haha! We had fun throwing fly balls and grounders for them to chase though :) We also came home and grilled pizza on the grill and read to them before bed. I'm currently reading the Chronicles of Narnia : the Magician's Nephew to them. I decided we will read through all the books in this series this summer. Josiah has read a few on his own but I want to read aloud to them as well and thought we would start here since I've heard that another Narnia movie is coming to a theater in December!

On the downside, I have a very heavy heart emotionally due to some things going on. I am so very sad and torn by the situation. Also, I didn't receive an email from my husband either so I'm feeling lonely as well. I'm just so sad and want to talk to my best friend but the army has him working such long hours at the moment. I will go to God in prayer because I know he will comfort me. I'm so thankful for God's love and comfort in my life. He has truly brought me out of the pits in my life and has blessed me abundantly! Thank you God!

On the upside...Judah won't stop rolling over :)

And he rolls...


This picture is just because it makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment