I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hair Mishap

Ok...so I really enjoy being frugal and coming up with new ideas to save money. I don't know why I'm like this but I find the challenge quite interesting at times. So one way I have saved money over time is giving my boys a haircut (not Frank....he won't allow me to touch his). I have gotten better at cutting their hair as time has gone by but for some odd reason my guard 1 came up missing from my cutters. Now you see, I have a guard 2 and then of course no guard. However, it is really hard to blend between no guard and a guard 2. I tried and was leaving a much to be desired cut. So last night I decided to just cut the back with no guard and the top I left longer. This is what it looked like:

Remember that old "bowl" style haircut of the early 90's....its back! haha! It looked horrible in the end. I couldn't stand looking at my obviously bad hair cut I gave the boys ....so tonight I decided to shave it all off and start all over. Here they are now:


I still think they look handsome!!! I may have to look for a new cutting system with a guard 1 in the meantime as it grows out!



No comments:

Post a Comment