I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oops

So tonight I had to drop off some money for cubscouts at a friends' house. I told the kids I would be a few minutes while they waited in the car. Well, I guess they know their mommy too well...I got to talking and about 10 min later, Josiah, Malachi, and Aliyah came inside and started playing while I talked....well listened more because my friend is having issues. Anyhow, after 30+minutes, I mentioned Judah's name in the discussion only to remember he was alone in the car! I felt horrible that I totally forgot that I had another child....I mean completely forgot about him. He was screaming with tears on his cheeks when I got to the car. I was so sad. I hope he only cried for a minute......however, it was probably longer. When I got home he smiled big at me. I'm thankful for his forgiveness of his less than perfect mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment