I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mommy, I'm dressed healthy!

So today Aliyah came out of her room dressed like this:


I laughed at her and told her she looked silly with tights and shorts and she didn't match. You have to understand, on normal days, my daughter knows how to match by herself :) She looked at me and said "It's ok mommy because I'm dressed healthy today. You see all these fruit on my shorts, they are healthy....apples are healthy, pineapple are healthy, and watermelon are healthy...so it's ok if I don't match today." She says some of the cutest things :)


And here are just some cute pictures added...here Judah is trying to smile at me with his fingers in his mouth.
Here he is trying to eat his fist.

Here he is sucking on his thumb...he usually only does this for a moment as he finds his two fingers.


And last night we ate tacos for dinner and Aliyah shredded this pile of cheese all by herself! She was so proud of herself too!


2 comments:

  1. i think she dressed herself perfectly. daniel and i both commented how long aliyah's hair is getting. love to all! daniel & maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. we think she dressed perfectly. love to all!

    ReplyDelete