I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Frank is safe

So I got a quick few minute phone call from Frank letting me know that he is officially in Afghanistan now. I'm glad he made it safe but continue to pray for his safety during this deployment.

Today I just layed around and rested while the older boys were at homeschool academy. I did nap a little but am still so tired and have the most awful bags under my eyes. I am going to go to bed earlier tonight to see if that helps. I did manage to make dinner though. I also took the kids to soccer practice and it was so very windy. It is so hard playing here in Colorado during this time because of the wind. The kids didn't seem to mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment