I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm back!

So I started this blog over a year ago but did nothing with it. Well I decided to return on here and actually start posting about my blessed life. I'll just start by changing our status. We are now a family of 6! We have welcomed another precious baby into our lives, our little Judah! He is now about 2 1/2 months old and as sweet as can be. As a baby, I would have to say that he is the easiest of them all! It is a combination of his laid back personality, my experience, and of course his older siblings constantly giving him the attention he desires! He sleeps through the night most nights...which is so great for me :) The older kids didn't sleep through the night until they were about a year old or older. He is a blessing for sure.

On a side note, Frank left a week ago for another deployment. This time to Afghanistan. We all will miss him. It is hard to be separated for so long from your loved one but it is by God's grace and mercy we get through it. It has been testing for me the past few days as I've been pretty sick. I have great kids. Josiah took charge in making sure they all were fed since mommy was laying down and unable to cook. Malachi took care of Judah, holding him and talking with him until he needed to eat or a diaper change :) They are 8 and 6 yrs old and such a big help. Did I mention I have great kids?!! They are awesome!

I decided to go ahead and post some pics from our recent family photo shoot before Frank deployed. It is hard to get 4 kids to smile naturally and the such, however, I think these pictures turned out just fine :)



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are adjusting so well to #4! I often joke that "I should have had an 8 year old 8 years ago" when I had my first. It is much easier this time around, I agree, because of the bigger kids helping and because of our experience at mothering. Love reading your blog! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete