I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Monday, January 24, 2011

How Judah is entertained during school hours.

Today I'm starting to feel sick. I have a head cold...the hurting head, running nose, sneezing, kind of cold. I just feel crummy all day although I did manage to make it to the gym and run a quick 3 miles. I am feeling worse tonight so I will head to bed here shortly and try to sleep off this cold. The kids are all healthy though.


So while I'm working on school with the older boys, Judah enjoys being pushed around in a basket by his sister! H sure loves the ride and is very entertained! I believe Aliyah enjoys it just as much too!

Here he is waiting for her to come back.

Starting to get impatient sitting!

He does smile and gets excited but during the rides he sucks on his fingers and enjoys it!



My sweet girl!

And here is a picture of Aliyah's babies that she very tenderly tucked into bed on her floor. It was so cute I had to take a picture.


Well I'm about to hit the sack here shortly. First I will print out the application and fill that out for the adoption agency. I am so anxious to officially start the process to bring home our daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment