I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Friday, January 21, 2011

Homemade Graham Crackers

Yum!

chocgrahamcrackers3sm.JPG


The above picture isn't mine, but do look just like how mine turned out! I made some chocolate graham crackers tonight to take to Josiah's cubscout meeting. I was hoping to bring some home. I was wrong. The boys gobbled them up so fast! Thus the reason I didn't have my own picture of them! I made regular honey ones last weekend! I liked the honey ones better because I thought they were less dry. I will make some cinnamon graham crackers tomorrow. These are so very simple to make, taste yummy, and sooo much cheaper than store bought ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment