I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Homemade Wheat Bread

I found this great homemade wheat bread recipe that I love. It is very simple and the only thing that I change is that I use all 3 c. of freshly ground white wheat (similar to whole wheat with a softer texture), rather than using half all purpose. You can use what type of wheat you like. It has great flavor and when cooled before cutting, it turns out beautifully. My kids love to eat it plain, with a little butter, or peanut butter. My husband loves this bread toasted! Homemade bread is cheaper and tastes so much better in my opinion than shelf bread. Go ahead and give it a try! You wont' regret it!



Now doesn't that look delicious?!

No comments:

Post a Comment