I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Homeowners!!

We will officially be homeowners once again Dec 30th! I can't remember if I mentioned before or not, but we will be moving in January to Fort Eustis, VA, which is only an hour from where we are right now. Since it was so close we decided to drive down and meet with a real estate agent to buy a home with the intentions of renting it out when we move in about two years. So after looking at some houses, we found one that is in a great neighborhood, on a cul de sac, has a big backyard with a wooden playset built, and close to Fort Eustis! The kids are thrilled and have been asking for a dog now! However, after discussing it further, we think it would be difficult moving in the future with a dog. So, Frank and I decided that most likely we will allow the kids to get a lizard instead :) I know it isn't as fun as a dog, but what boy doesn't like reptiles?!! I mentioned this to the boys and told them they can put the lizard in their rooms....and they were so excited! Anyhow, the contract has been signed and we got a pretty good interest wait, but will be waiting for 11 weeks to close on the home and get the keys. It is funny how our closing date is the day after baby "E" is due. I think I will be giving Frank power of attorney in case I don't make it to closing with a new baby....if the baby comes early :)

No comments:

Post a Comment