I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Pictures 2011 (first attempt)

I took the kids to a nearby park the other day for an attempt at getting some fall pictures of them together. As expected, getting 4 kids to have natural smiles, not blinking, and looking at the camera all at the same time is not easy! Nevertheless, I got some good pictures of my sweet, beautiful kiddos! We will attempt this again on a weekend with daddy for some family pictures.

Warning: there are many pictures to look at so keep on scrolling and hitting older posts until you view them all :)




































































2 comments:

  1. The kids are looking older all the time! I'm glad Aliyah likes the outfit we found for her! Judah cracks me up with the apple in most pictures. Josiah and Malachi better watch out the girls are going to find them lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the outfit worked perfectly Maggie! I bought the other clothes for the boys to match Aliyah's outfit! As for Judah and the apple...that was the only way I could get him to stay long enough without running away!

    ReplyDelete