I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Random Pictures

Below are some random pictures from the past month. I realized when uploading them, that I don't have any of the older boys, so I will make sure I take more this month of them :)









Judah loves to sit with pillows on his lap! Especially when he is tired.


Judah playing outside with "Bubba". Malachi has always called Judah, "bubba" since he was little and now, Judah calls Malachi, "bubba". It is so cute and precious to see their special bond that they share!


Aliyah put Judah to sleep in this "homeschool chair". I dubbed it the homeschool chair because while we homeschool, if Judah is tired, he will crawl up in this chair and fall asleep or relax!




Playing with rice...what fun!


Painting for the first time!






No comments:

Post a Comment