I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Friday, June 17, 2011

Posting pics, a failed attempt

So my attempt at posting pictures has failed. I have run out of time. I've been busy packing, purging, and organizing things for the move. This morning and tomorrow morning we will have a garage sale to hopefully raise a decent amount of funds for the adoption. Monday the internet is being shut down and the moving company will be here. They will load our stuff and take it away on Wednesday so probably Thursday we will be leaving. I will attempt to post pics on Sunday so we will see how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment