I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An unexpected valentine

My children all made me valentines which I expected (any time that gives them a reason to be creative and artsy they are all for it) and loved dearly!! However, there was a valentine that was unexpected and almost brought tears to my eyes. This came from my neighbor's 11 yr old daughter, which I love dearly. I know that she loves us, yet it became apparent even more so with her valentine. As a side note, if Molly didn't have a mom and dad....I would gladly adopt her into our family! I love this girl!



The hearts say this:

green heart: Dena, Frank, and family you are very, very special to me!
yellow heart: You feel like my reall family.
pink hear: One reason is because you give me lots and lots of food.
yellow heart: I love it when you take care of me when you can.
pink heart: You take me to a lot of places and let me spend the night sometimes.
yellow heart: You guys feel like my bestest friend int he universe.
pink heart: A reason is because we play together a lot.
green heart: I love you guys so much! I'm going to miss you a lot. Love, Molly Giron.


We love you dearly and will miss you so much too Molly!

No comments:

Post a Comment