I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Warning---cute pictures!

Judah trying to feed himself.


Josiah after playing with Judah in the air and after Judah just finished eating. As you can see, Josiah was not happy :)


The boys playing quietly with legos in their room.


Aliyah playing quietly in her room by herself.


Josiah loving on his little brother!


My sweetheart.


My funny boy!


Aliyah helping me make cookies!


Such a happy baby!




Grandma and Judah cuddling.


Judah 7 months old now, sitting like a big boy!



I LOVE his smile!!!



Judah's first bath in the tub with his big sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment