I strive for this verse:

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:28-30

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My First Blog!

A new year is upon us again. It seems as though the years go by quickly anymore, especially when I look at my kiddos and notice how big they have grown. I decided to start this blog to update family and friends on our family as I have time. As of today our children and their ages are: Josiah 7 yrs, Malachi 5 yrs, and Aliyah 2 1/2 yrs. I am currently homeschooling the kids with Malachi in K, Josiah in 2nd, and Aliyah thinks she is in school :) I love staying at home with my kiddos and teaching them their education but most importantly helping to build their foundation of their relationship with Christ, our savior! I am so thankful that Frank ( my husband) works very hard so that I can stay at home. We are also so thankful to have him home now after a long period of training and deployment, a total of 32 months apart. Anyhow, I love my life but for now I have to go and finish school for the day........

No comments:

Post a Comment